Our mission is to power a new wave of prosperity across Africa. By enabling global digital payments on a continent that’s been largely cut off from the digital economy, we’re creating the infrastructure to power Africa’s growth in the 21st Century. Flutterwave was founded in 2016, by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner. Our Headquarters is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg.
|Job Title||Number of Openings|
|Senior Core Engineer (.Net, Java)||1|
|Backend Engineer (NodeJS)||1|
|Country Operations & Partnership Manager||9|
|Regional Expansion Officer||1|
|Settlement Operations Analyst||2|
|Storytelling & Marketing Lead||2|
|Associate, Corporate Finance||1|
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in tech marketing, brand management, strategy consulting, agency, or related field.
- Ability to think outside the box, demonstrating leadership to execute effectively, and an interest in technology.
- Understanding of Google’s products, the technology industry, the mobile industry, and Google/Android’s positioning in the region.
- Ability to think across disciplines, industries, cultures, and scenarios. Ability to manage and coordinate projects that span multiple locations.
- Track record of analytical success.
- Ability to develop and understand strategy. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak fluently and idiomatically in any African national language.
To view the individual Job requirements, click on the button below