Deadline: Not Specified
Forbes is looking for a Product Intern to join their team this summer.
The Forbes Product Development team is responsible for developing, optimizing and maintaining digital products, features and site experiences.
They work to set the company up for business and creative success by innovating the next-generation of Web, content publishing, subscription and commerce experiences.
As a product intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned product managers, product designers, software engineers, and other technology professionals to gain hands-on professional experience as you help manage day-to-day tasks, contribute to special projects, and attend departmental meeting.
About The Summer Intern Program
- The Forbes office is currently remote. This internship will be a remote position.
- The internships are paid.
- This internship will take place from June to August (exact dates are flexible).
- This internship is approximately 40 hours/week Monday-Friday.
- You will join be joining an intern class of other students that will be placed throughout our various teams (Editorial, Sales and Marketing, Tech and Product).
- Interns are invited to weekly presentations to hear from leaders within the organization.