Build a successful tech career without tuition until you are hired. Apply now for the Bulb Fellowship 2021. The Bulb Fellowship is an intensive program that equips African youth with the required skills to succeed in the tech ecosystem. The fellowship curriculum offers direct practical experience. Applicants select a course, join a cohort, complete monthly group projects, and build and launch real products.
Available Courses include:
- .NET: Master the guidelines used for developing a wide range of mobile or web-based applications on Android, iOS and Linux.
- Net concepts and meanings
- Framework components & CLR management
- Programming with C# and V8.NET
- Web applications using ASP.NET MVC 5
- Building bots with Microsoft 80t Framework
- Object Oriented Programming COOP)
- Windows forms applications
- Web services and windows services identification
- Programming fundamentals
- Git and terminal fluency
- Data structures and algorithms
- HTML, CSS & Node.js
- Servers, HTTP and Express.js
- Databases, schemas, models and ORMS
- React and Redux
- Web Security
- Devops Engineering: Acquire skills that facilitate communication between developers and IT operators, ensuring that companies worldwide deliver software solutions faster in a stabilised operating environment.
- DevOps concepts and meanings
- DevOps and software development lifecycle
- Continuous integration and deployment
- Containers and virtual development
- Configuration management tools
- Cloud computing
- LINUX basics and administration
- Shell scripting & Continuous integration with jenkins
- Product Design: Acquire the proficient use of designing tools that help you build valuable, efficient and cost-effective products for various markets across the globe.
- Design thinking and need identification
- Creative writing for product designers
- Digital design basics
- Design elements
- Business communication
- Product ergonomics
Why You Should Apply
- Rapid Growing Network: Pick the brains of always-on-deck tech professionals and secure lifelong support and opportunities through friendships that transition into professional connections.
- Get Real Work Experience: Get equipped with highly sought-after skills in the tech industry by completing group projects and working with other fellows to build valuable products.
- Earn While You Learn: Get immersed in a fellowship program that grooms and caters for you at the same time. Build your tech career and receive stipends monthly for your efforts.
- Pay No Tuition Until You Are Hired: Focus on acquiring all the skills you need without tuition until you are hired. They allow you pay your tuition after you graduate and secure a job.
Who Can Apply?
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30.
- You must have a minimum of a university degree certificate.
- You must have at least two guarantors, one relative and one non-relative.
- You must have an NYSC discharge certificate.
- You must be a dedicated tech enthusiast.
How to Apply
The application process is as follows:
- Submit your application
- Pass a psychometric test.
- Get invited for an interview.
- Get a conditional offer.
- Fill in your biodata form.
- Get an unconditional offer.
- Receive your personal laptop and start training.
Visit Bulb Fellowship for more information.