Deadline: September 30th, 2021
The CcHUB Cybersecurity Academy is an institute focused on refining raw, technical talents in cybersecurity.
The goal is to hatch professionals ready for the business world either as engineers or technical founders, help them get jobs with clients in and out of the continent, or support them in starting their own cybersecurity companies.
Why You Should Apply
- Get trained by both top corporate Business and Cyber-security professionals on the continent in the following domains:
- Cloud Security
- Threat Intelligence
- Pentesting and Vulnerability Management
- Communication and Personal Branding
- Startup and Innovation Ecosystem
- Get a 1-3 month paid placement within a core cyber-security/business environment to corroborate their technical/theoretical knowledge.
- Receive support in terms of tools, materials, and other resources.
- Gain entry into a pipeline where they will be recommended and work with the partners, clients, and subsidiaries of Co-Creation Hub across Africa.
Who Can Apply?
- Freelance technical talents who have learnt cyber-security on their own by sheer will and are interested in becoming either of the following:
- Corporate employees
- Renowned freelancers/contractors
- Cyber-security startup founders
- Applications are now open in Nigeria and Kenya for very first cohort.
Visit CcHUB Academy for more information.