Deadline: December 31st, 2021
StartupXs has launched the “ChangeMakers Seed Funding 2022” for startups and social enterprises who want to create positive change in their community. All early-stage business innovators, startups, and social enterprises are invited to apply.
StartupXs supports entrepreneurs through the early stages of business development. We believe that startups and social enterprises can play a key role in solving social challenges, not only in their community but globally. Change Makers Seed Funding 2022 will support one changemaker with $1000 in seed funding. No strings attached.
Why You Should Apply
There will be One (1) grant winner. The winner (the official producer of the application) will receive the US $1000 which will be paid through PayPal, Western Union, Bank Transfer, or other legal, eligible methods.
Who Can Apply?
- It’s an open call. Participation is open to any individual or organisation in any country unless prohibited by local or United States law.
- Be between 18 and 35 years
- An organisation like social enterprises, for-profit companies, non-profit organisations, government agencies, international organisations, and researchers in any country can apply
- Priority is given to early-stage and growth-stage startups or a social enterprise working on an innovative product or idea
- You cannot apply for asking grants for shipping costs, travel costs, individual school fees, fundraising.
- The idea must be submitted in the form of a business proposal with budget details
- Proposal submitted to other donors, grants, or funding resources can be submitted
- The proposal submitted must be created within the past five (5) years
- A proposal can be of any length – but a 5-page maximum is recommended
- All submissions must be contained in one MS Word or PDF format (annexes are not allowed)
- All submissions must be in English contained in one MS Word or PDF format
- You may submit any number of proposals
- You must certify that the proposal submitted is original (any attempt of plagiarism will lead to disqualification)
- All submissions must be through our online form. Submission by email will not be accepted.
- The application must be submitted before the deadline
How to Apply
- During the contest period, you can submit an application using the official submission form.
- Automated submissions are not permitted.
- Incomplete submission/entries are void. StartupXs is not responsible for lost, late, or submissions not received regardless of the cause.
- In the event of a dispute, entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used for registration.
NOTE: The winner will be notified by email to the address provided at registration. The Winner must claim the grant by responding to the notification email within 5 days of notification.
If the potential winner fails to timely claim the grant, is deemed ineligible, or if the grant notification email is returned as undeliverable, the grant is considered forfeited. In such cases, an alternate winner will be selected by the jury.
The Winner will be announced on the website startupxs.com and official Facebook page: @startupXs on or after 31 January 2022.
Visit Changemakers Seed Grant for more information.