Deadline: October 6th, 2021
Covid HQ Africa is accepting applications for the Amplify HQ Fellowship for Content Creators 2021. The Amplifiy HQ is a paid two-month creative program for African storytellers and creators, with a lens focused on Africa’s narratives and stories coming from the pandemic.
Between 15-20 Fellows will be selected to receive training and mentoring in content creation and media, and have their work published on the covidhqafrica.com. Amplify is a partnership of TheZVG and Mastercard Foundation, and Amplify HQ is the fourth iteration of the Fellowship program.
Why You Should Apply
Each Fellow will receive a $500 stipend each month.
Who Can Apply?
- They are looking for photographers, videographers, writers, animators, graphic artists, storytellers. They are looking for those hungry creatives that are ready to take their creative aspirations to the next level. They are looking for the creative who can tell an incredible story even on a tough topic such as the pandemic.
- Applicants preferably should reside on the African continent. Applications from the diaspora will be accepted and considered.
- Be able to show samples of your work, and have a visible presence on social media that displays your work on the web.
- Applicants must commit to 6-8 hours every week to participate in Amplifiy activities.
- No exceptions will be made. Please do not apply if you can’t make this commitment.
Visit Amplify HQ for more information.