Deadline: November 2nd, 2021
EbonyLife Creative Academy, in collaboration with Tecno Mobile Nigeria, is calling on all Content Creators and aspiring African creatives to compete for a prize of NGN 1,000,000.
Participants are invited to produce a short film with their smartphones. The film should tell a captivating story about anything at all.
Why You Should Apply
- Up to One million Naira cash prize
- Tecno CAMON 18
- Videography Masterclass with EbonyLife Creative Academy, and
- Other gift items are up for grabs.
How to Participate
- Create a 1 to 3 minutes film (must be a story).
- Post your video on your page using the hashtags #Wirkish, #CAMON18ShortFilim and #TECNOxELCA
From this phase, 20 entries will be selected to qualify for the second phase to compete for the grand prize.
Every week, 10 entries with the highest number of views will win TECNO Buds 1 and will be announced weekly while the 20 finalists will be announced at the end of Phase 1.
Terms and conditions apply.