Deadline: September 15th, 2021
Eramet is accepting applications from startups and small/medium entreprises into its Responsible Mining challenge in partnership with EIT Raw Materials.
Eramet is a major player in the extraction and recovery of metals as well as the production and transformation of high-performance alloys. Eramet also develops activities with high growth potential, such as lithium treatment and recycling, which will play a key role in the energy transition and the mobility of tomorrow.
The ERAMET Responsible Mining Innovation Challenge 2021 is open to all private companies, with a focus on SMEs and start-ups anywhere in the world. Each Participant requires one contact person who is in charge of the proposal(s) and responsible for communications with the Organizer. Participation is free of charge, and no fees will be charged to the Participants.
Compete for a chance to win a collaboration contract with Eramet (up to EUR 50k). Together, they will turn your idea into reality, building a better, responsible mining industry of tomorrow!
This is a great opportunity for start-ups and SMEs to collaborate with Eramet!
- Validate your solution with a large industrial player
- Prize: EUR 50,000 for the realization of your project
- Possible opportunity for long-term collaboration
- Gain visibility at the top management level
- Receive coaching by industry experts
- You are a private company (Start-up, SME, or other)
- Your solution meets at least one of the application areas
- Your proven solution (>TRL level 5) is state-of-the-art
Visit Eramet Challenge for more information.