Deadline: October 15th, 2021
The FutureMakers Incubation Program is designed for building entrepreneurs with scalable digital startup ideas that require technical and integrative support of experts for easy market access and growth in an emerging digital economy. FirstFounders devote the resources to developing your product, building the technology application, raising funds, creating appropriate growth strategies, the needed mentorship and networking for growth.
They provide support for founders with ideas that require technical, business and mentorship support for 20% equity. 10 Selected start-ups go through a 6-month exclusive incubation process that cuts across 6 stages of business development which includes; Business Model Development, Product UI/UX Design, Product Technology Application Development, Growth Channel Development, Founders/Investors Demo Day, Equity/Start-up Deployment.
Why You Should Apply
- 100% Technical Support (They develop the whole of your technology solutions) Business Strategy (They provide business modelling, growth and marketing strategies, legal support)
- Fundraising Roadmap (They provide you investor links and in most cases angel investors that provide seed funding)
- Mentorship with Industry-Experts (They have access to a global network of insight driven industry experts that help you with relevant advice and support)
Who Can Apply?
- Early-Stage Founders with customer-centric startup ideas.
- If you have any digital business ideas that require technology support no matter where you are in Africa, they will work with you as long as your idea falls within any of the sectors below:
- Transport and Logistics
- Media, and
- Emerging Technology
Visit FutureMakers for more information.