Deadline: October 4th, 2021
The Global Cultural Relations Program (GCRP) is a unique opportunity for changemakers and innovators in the cultural and creative sectors who would like to broaden their skills in international cultural relations and network with cultural and creative practitioners around the world.
Apply for the opportunity to develop lifelong skills, increase your knowledge, build your international network and receive support to engage in international cultural relations. You will also be able to develop concrete international collaboration projects with your peers. This year the GCRP will take place online from 15 to 30 November 2021.
Why You Should Apply
- Build your skills in international cultural relations through a carefully designed, interactive training program.
- Network and collaborate with professionals from around the world, facing similar challenges and opportunities.
- Join their community of 120 alumni on a long-term basis. Their alumni hear regularly about international opportunities and help to shape future editions of the program.
Who Can Apply?
- Open to professionals and entrepreneurs in the cultural and creative sectors;
- You should be aged 25-39, with at least three years’ experience in international collaboration or international cultural relations, and an interest in further developing your skills;
- You could work for a public, private or civil society organisation, or be a freelancer;
- You will need to be able to commit to the program throughout its duration from 15 to 30 November.
How to Apply
- You will need to provide information on your professional experience, explain your motivations for applying and how you meet the criteria above.
- If you reach the next stage in the application process, they will ask you to send a very short video about yourself for them to get to know you better and make the final selection of participants for GCRP 2021.
Visit GCRP for more information.