Deadline: November 7th, 2021
Ingressive for Good, in partnership with Data Camp, is currently accepting applications into its Fully-funded Data Science Scholarship for African Women.
The training is self paced. Participants can learn at any time but will have to complete the training before the first day of January, 2022.
Why You Should Apply
- Self-paced Training: Participants are free to learn at their own convenience.
- Professional Certification: Certificates will be awarded to all participants who successfully complete the training.
- Instant Jobs: Top performing students will be automatically offered employment.
There are a myriad of tracks to choose from. You can learn one of the following:
- R Programming
- Python Programming
- Data Science
- Data Analysis
- Machine Learning Science and more…
Who Can Apply?
All applicants should possess the following qualities and requirements:
- Be a biologically-identified woman;
- Be an indigene of any African country;
- Have a laptop (phones are permitted but not advisable);
- Have access to internet.
Successful applicants will receive their letters of admission on the 11th of November, 2021.
Visit I4G DataCamp for more information.