Deadline: Very Close
Triller is a social network of video clips powered by automatic editing technology managed by artificial intelligence. Today, they have several million users and are expanding internationally. The social network is also a platform for discovering talent that allows users to create professional-quality videos in seconds and make their creations profitable very quickly.
In a context of dynamic growth, their International office is actively looking for Music Operations Associate for the Africa area.
- Identify and integrate the music and video ecosystem in its area, to develop partnerships with Triller
- Add music, create playlists and update them
- Know what’s new and trending in its area
- Analyze and constantly improve the content of the platform
- Track actions in different markets
- Constantly update CRM tools
- Monitor social networks: content, news, buzz, trends, hashtags and propose new content concepts
- Analyze trends and detect talent
Candidate must possess the following qualities:
- Fluent in English, other language appreciated
- Be very rigorous
- Must be creative, curious, entrepreneurial and visionary to come up with ideas that help strengthen our application
- Passionate and curious about music, knowledge of the music industry
- Very good knowledge of music trends in its area
- Team spirit, maturity and ability to evolve in a start-up environment
- Creativity, curiosity, rigor and initiative are essential
Note: This job is remote and applicant must be willing to resume as soon as possible.