Deadline: October 12th, 2021
The LinkedIn Creator Accelerator Program is a new initiative designed to invest in creators. Creators are at the heart of high-quality, meaningful conversations on LinkedIn. LinkedIn wants to give creators the coaching, the tools, and the platform to build community, spark productive conversations, and connect to meaningful opportunities.
Whether you’re a business leader sharing strategies to drive diversity and inclusion, an entrepreneur who has a unique perspective on starting a business during a global pandemic, a career coach who is passionate about connecting job seekers to opportunity, or a working parent who is sparking conversation around mental health and wellness while juggling work and family, we want to hear from you.
Anyone who has a story to tell and is driving professional conversations can be a creator on LinkedIn. They are looking for people who regularly contribute and have the creativity, passion, and commitment to build community. However, you don’t necessarily have to be a LinkedIn Creator before applying. Creators are required to have a LinkedIn profile, but they are looking for creators who have demonstrated an ability or the potential to build community either on LinkedIn or other platforms.
Why You Should Apply
The inaugural class of the LinkedIn Creator Accelerator Program will receive coaching, recognition and resources. Specifics include:
- Personal Coaching: You will get access to a dedicated creator manager and in-depth training to help you create in a way that gets your community talking.
- Relevant Resources: You will be equipped with early access to creator tools, a built-in creator network, and a $15,000 grant to bring your vision to life throughout the 10-week program.
- Creator Recognition: You will have opportunities to be featured across LinkedIn brand, social, and editorial channels, getting your content in front of more LinkedIn members.
Who Can Apply?
While they’re calling all creatives, there are a few rules:
- Applicants must be 18 and over, LinkedIn members, and residents of the United States.
- Members of the LinkedIn Influencer program, LinkedIn employees and contractors, and employees and contractors of LinkedIn’s parent company, Microsoft, are not eligible to apply for the program.
Applicants are asked to submit a creative concept to bring to life during the 10-week program. Creatives will be holistically evaluated on four key areas:
- Creativity: Does the creator have an original and compelling vision for how to start conversations on LinkedIn and build community? Do they demonstrate an ability to leverage video and other media in an engaging, helpful, quality way?
- Passion: Does the creator focus on something helpful within the world of work? Will they spark meaningful conversations?
- Commitment: Does the creator have a thoughtful and specific plan for bringing their content to life?
- Impact: Does the creator’s focus align with LinkedIn’s vision and mission of creating economic opportunity for the global workforce? Will content resonate and engage their target audience? Have they demonstrated an ability to build community on or off LinkedIn?
Visit LinkedIn Creator Accelerator Program for more information.