Deadline: Not Specified
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Mastercard Summer Internship for students to gain hands on real work-life skills while having fun and contributing to a global economy.
The Mastercard Intern Program (Data & Services) is a comprehensive programme where students in their penultimate year will gain skills and have the opportunity to complete projects that will enhance their skills as well as contribute to the department’s goals and objectives.
Why You Should Apply
- The Internship program at Mastercard will afford the students the opportunity to volunteer and build team for impactful assignments that drive business results.
- The intern will acquire work-related skills in data and services and be exposed to the work culture at Mastercard.
- Interested applicants are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity to become part of a global technology company that has brought innovation into the payment and financial systems.
Who Can Apply?
To be eligible for the Mastercard Data and Services Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an African
- Must be in their penultimate year of a degree program
- Must demonstrate strong academic abilities.
- Possess innovative thinking and thoughtful risk taking
- Possess the ability to partner across the organisation.
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be a good team player.
Visit Masterclass Internship for more information.