Deadline: October 18th, 2021
Applicants are invited to apply for the Game Drive, which is a business accelerator program from MY.GAMES and Google for mobile game developers.
What Game Drive participants receive:
- Investment: The best projects will receive investment from the general fund in the amount of up to $30 million.
- Expert Evaluation: Assessment and feedback from MGVC and Google on marketing, producing, and game design.
- Product Analytics: Recommendations on optimisation of mechanics, gameplay, marketing metrics, and key project metrics.
- Networking: One-on-one online meeting with Google and MY.GAMES Venture Capital experts, access to analytics tools, help with publishing and project scaling.
- They accept applications from developers residing in the following countries and regions: Africa, Russia, CIS, Turkey, Israel, Middle East, and Europe.
- The game must be available on Google Play.
- The game must be past MVP (the build is ready) or Early Access (basic metrics).
Visit MGVC for more information.