Deadline: July 24th, 2021
The Green Institute is still receiving entries for the 2021 World Nature Conservation Day Essay Competition. Young people are invited to submit an essay on the theme Forests and Livelihoods: Sustaining People and Planet.
The Green Institute deploys education and resources to empower people, drive innovation, and build resilient communities. They are the first Nigerian research institution that subsidizes college tuition costs through a waste management program while training leaders that will systematically transform attitudes about environmentalism in Africa’s most populated and polluted country.
Why You Should Apply
Winners will receive:
- $100 Cash Prizes
Who Can Apply?
- The Competition is open to youths between the ages of 17-30 years
- Only one paper per participant. However, Collaborator papers of up to two persons are also welcome.
- Previously published essays are not allowed. Only original essays will be considered for the competition. Any form of plagiarism will result in the disqualification of the essay.
- The essay shall be no longer than 2000 words, references included. There is no minimum requirement, although papers shorter than 1500 words are not encouraged.
- Typed on an A4 size electronic page
- Font size shall be 12 points Time News Roman
- 1.5 interlinear space
- Cover of the written submissions
- It should include the name of the Participant, Address, E-mail ID, Contact Number, Name of theCollege/University with address and email ID.
- The title of the document shall be super scribed on the external cover.
- List of References and List of Abbreviations shall also be submitted along with the written submissions.
How To Apply
The Written submissions should be sent, in electronic, to firstname.lastname@example.org.