Deadline: August 29th, 2021
Applications are ongoing for the Pangea Blue Economy Accelerator 2021. The accelerator program focuses on Blue economy startups from Africa tackling the greatest opportunities and challenges in the sector. Their mission is to reshape the way the Blue Economy is done in Africa by supporting innovative solutions. Basically, they want to grow Africa’s Blue economy sector in a digital, sustainable and inclusive way.
The 3-month program focuses on supporting the startups in the following areas:
- Business 2 Business Sales Opportunities: The program will support entrepreneurs access market linkages through 828 opportunities with leading businesses in the sector.
- Adaptive Learning: Entrepreneurs will undergo an intensive period of business evaluation and diagnosis. The curriculum is then tailored to meet the unique needs of each company.
- Access to Seed Capital: The program will groom participants to have the necessary tools and skills to secure investment from a pre-selected pool of investors. The program focus on two categories of investors focusing on early stage funding of up to $100,000 USD or seed funding which ranges up to $500,000 USD.
- Personalized Coaching: Experienced coaches will facilitate scheduled or need-based mentorship to provide personalized attention in addressing each company’s needs.
- Coaches also provide support through tailoring growth strategies and pathways.
Why You Should Apply
This program opens a door of opportunities for your startup, from networking to practical lessons on how to run your business, you will be able to build relationships and tap into a sea of knowledge that will last your more than three
Who Can Apply?
- They are looking for startups in:
- Cold chain logistics
- Climate action
- Maritime and shipping
- Digital solutions
- Security and Data
- Startups must be owned by Africans and based in Africa.