Deadline: November 30th, 2021
Pinterest has announced that it’s currently accepting applications from suitably qualified persons into its Black Gold Accelerator 2021. Pinterest is committed to building an inclusive platform for all that helps you move from inspiration to action. Pinterest Black Gold Accelerator is designed to help Black Founders based in the 1-1K fast-track their business.
Pinterest’s mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love. Nearly 450 million people come to the app each month to discover new ideas. As an inclusive platform for all, if you’re a black-owned business or creator ready to get your business in front of a wider audience, they have got you.
Why You Should Apply
- Level up sales & marketing: Test the best ways to drive real time results with Pinterest ads credits
- Access industry experts: Hear from industry experts and work 1-1 with a mentor
- Pitch to investors on ‘demo’ day: Get your business ‘investment ready’ and present to an audience of VC investors.
- 3-months of dedicated support including:
- Access to dedicated mentors relevant to your industry
- A budget of Pinterest ads credits to test and flex your marketing muscle
- Industry specific masterclasses from brand leaders
- Complimentary office space at the iconic Somerset House
- A new network of like-minded founders & creators
- Prep support to pitch to an audience of investors
Who Can Apply?
- Open to black-owned businesses or creators, primarily within the beauty, food & drink, fashion, or home/interiors industries;
- Businesses should be based in the UK;
- Applicants should have established traction looking to scale up and serve new audiences.
How to Apply
This is your chance to scale your business and get investment ready. Want to see if you qualify? Click the button below.
Visit Black Gold Accelerator for more information.