Deadline: Not Specified
Leading ecommerce company, Konga, is currently looking for a talented person with passion for the ecommerce space to lead the Social Media team on to greater heights in the industry.
- In this position, you will be responsible for supporting Konga with the development, execution and maintenance of social media engagement, monitoring, reporting, and analysis within the Marketing team.
- This position ensures all social media content and communication is in brand alignment.
Key Performance Areas
- Develop the social media strategy for Konga in alliance with the business strategy and global trends
- Plan and execute the social media content and activities calendar to engage online followers, drive conversations and turn followers into recurring customers
- Lead Social Media executives as well as assign tasks across social media team
- Coordinate cross functional relationships between commercial team, graphic design team, digital marketing and social media teams
- Analyze and report social media performance for Konga Online and its subsidiaries
- Develop content marketing and distribution strategies with key partners and reporting strategies and progress
- Maintain constant awareness of social media trends locally as well as internationally and incorporate these trends in Konga’s social media content
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation, brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Working with the central Marketing and Communications teams to ensure alignment with company-wide best practices and policies
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business required.
- 6+ years of social media and campaign management, publishing, writing and content creation required
- Applicants should preferably be experienced working for an agency or FMCG
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics. Highly knowledgeable in the principles of “Search and Social.”
- Success with marketing global brands via social media, transforming creative ideas into successful campaigns across multiple brands and platforms with the ability to deliver results; engagement, growth, brand sentiment, credibility, innovation
- Strong, senior relationships with social media platforms. Self-starter with a hands-on approach, a good sense of prioritization and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.Familiar with social scheduling software such as Hootsuite and Tweetdeck.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms (Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, snapchat, etc.), their audience and how each platform can be most effectively utilized
- Knowledgeable in Web Analytics & Reporting, Copywriting and ROI Analysis
Why Work With Konga?
- A unique opportunity to work in a fast paced, structured and technologically driven environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team growing the ecommerce space in Nigeria
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our fast growing businesses.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV (MS Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.