The United Nations invites International Young Students for the Internship Program. And it is Fully Funded UN Internship Program 2022. The United Nations Internship Program is available in more than 193 Countries.
No Previous Work Experience is Required. All International applicants can apply for Internships in the United Nations, regardless of their levels of experience. All the Expenses will be Covered for the Duration of the Internship. This is one of the best opportunities in the United Nations.
This opportunity is available to undergraduates and fresh graduates. There are a lot of Internship opportunities available in different fields.
The UN Internships are available in different countries around the world. Working in United Nations is a Great Opportunity.
UN does not ask about the IELTS or TOEFL Tests Score.
Why You Should Apply
The UN Will cover the Following Expenses if you are Successfully Selected for the Internship at UN at United Nations.
- Reduction of taxes (usually income tax )
- Rental aid
- Vacations and leaves.
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, support.
- Health care insurance.
- Travel Allowance
- Retirement pension and much more.
Please Carefully Check the Position and Fields offered by UN for the Internship.
- Management and Administration Network: Business or Public Administration, Finance, Accounting, Management, Economics, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Commerce, Law, or related fields.
- Economic, Social, and Development Network: Sociology, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Demography, Public Administration, Governance, Political Science, Business Administration, Law, Public Finance, and other social sciences or related fields.
- Political, Peace and Humanitarian Network: Political Science, Law, International Relations, Public Administration, Business Administration, Social Sciences, Economics or related fields.
- Information and Telecommunication Technology Network: Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronic, Technical or Communication Engineering, Technical Science, Computer Technology, Information Science, Social Sciences or related fields.
- Legal Network: Law, Business Administration, International Relations, Political Science, Public Administration, or related fields.
- Public Information and Conference Management Network: Business Administration, Communication, Journalism, International Relations, Management, Political Science, Social Sciences, Public Administration or other related fields.
- Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Network: Business or Public Administration, Architecture, Engineering, Transportation, Aviation, Safety Management, Air Traffic Control, Military Flight/Air Traffic Control Training, or related fields.
- Science Network: Nursing, Medicine, Sociology, Social Work, Psychology, Physics, Engineering, or related fields.
Who Can Apply?
- A Candidate should be fluent in any one of the Following Languages: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
- A Well Articuated CV/Resume.
- A Cover Letter
- Work Experience in Some of the Related fields is Required.
How to Apply
- Firstly go through the UN Website to see all the Available Vacancies.
- Select the Fields and check all Interns Positions.
- You have to create an Online Application.
Visit United Nations Internship for more information.